Last modified: 2005-12-24 by ivan sache
Keywords: oise | tille |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Municipal flag of Tillé - Image by Olivier Touzeau, 23 August 2005
The village of Tillé (1,088 inhabitants) is located near Beauvais, with an airport which was developped with the emergence of low-cost companies.
There has been there a Neolithic site, later a Roman settlement. The village was ransacked by the Duke of Burgundy in 1472, and almost completely destroyed by a fire in 1825.
Olivier Touzeau, 29 August 2005
The flag of Tillé is white with the municipal coat of arms in the middle.
The arms of Tillé are (GASO:
Bandé de gueules et d'or de six pièces, la première bande d'or chargée d'un lion de sable.
Bendy of six gules and or in chief on the first bend or a lion rampant palewise sable.
Olivier Touzeau, Joe McMillan & Ivan Sache, 29 August 2005